Please check first:
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR OPENS ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1 2021 at 7am
Student registration for 2021-22
The application process for enrollment at our school is as follows:
1. Complete this online registration form and provide the required documentation (see below) to your 1st choice school by Friday March 12. Typically our overflow schools are Cheif Tomat (choice #2) and Rose Valley Elementary (choice #3).
2. The following supporting documents are mandatory in order for your enrollment application to be considered complete:
- A valid birth certificate or passport of the child (proof of age),
- A copy of both sides of one parent/guardian's BC Driver’s License and same parent's BC Services Card (aka Care Card) for proof of BC residency,
- Documentation to confirm your address in our catchment area (copy of utility bill, purchase agreement, rental agreement, or recent City of Kelowna tax form) must be provided at the time of registration.
If you are a Canadian Citizen coming from out of province or out of country: All required enrollment documentation must be received at your first school of choice prior to September 2, 2021 at 3:30 pm in order to maintain date/time priority status on school enrollment lists. Students will not be admitted to schools without the required documentation including proof of BC residency.If you are new to Canada, or not a Canadian Citizen
, please contact our Welcome Centre at 250-470-3258 as there is a different process for registration.
Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding the registration process/required documentation: 250-870-5141 or firstname.lastname@example.org